Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Focusing on what I did accomplish each day is difficult because instead, around 5pm, I tend to worry about what I did not get done. However, if I try to make a list of things I accomplished each day at the end of the day (without padding) I may be able to relax more at night and get the rest I need. So, here's my first list:
1). Wrote first draft of my first book review for Documentary Magazine
2). Authored DVD for a band that will work with me on the score of Dear Mr. Gore
3). Organized my classwork for the week into piles
4). Made a list of things to do tomorrow
5). Completed an equipment checkout list for tomorrow
6). Put my camera batteries on charge for tomorrow
7). Got caught up on emails

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot:
8). Started my blog

No comments: