Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cannot Sleep

I woke up at 1:30am and could not get back to sleep because I'm so worried about not having time to work on my films now that school has started. The second week of school isn't even over yet and already I'm feeling overwhelmed and discouraged. I'm losing control of my days due to appointments, meetings, commitments, etc. I also feel like I'm back to carrying far too much heavy stuff around all day. My neck and shoulders really feel it when I lie down at night. I'm not eating properly, I'm not getting enough sleep at night, and I'm not getting enough exercise to ward off the stress. How can I get things back under control?

I'm shooting with Wally in the morning. I need to get pickups of him with his DVD. He also wants to talk to me about what he's discovered about "mining the moon." I feel like he wants me to continue shooting this film, but I feel like I have enough already. How do I disconnect from the main character in my film without alienating him? I don't want to hurt his feelings and I want to stay in touch but I cannot continue shooting indefinitely. I hope Erika gets the photo montage done soon. I need something to get me motivated to get back to the edit on this film.

No comments: