Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chilly Day

It's back in the forties here and the sun barely came out today. I don't mind, though, because the change in the weather is nice and I know I'm going back to the heat. I didn't sleep too well today but I got a lot of work done today. I've connected with a female glass blower in a town about two hours south of her famous for "Swedish glass." I want to revisit Bert Haanstra's "Glas" film from 1958, but this time I want to shoot all female glass blowers. Sara is trying to arrange it for me. I'm sure it will be a challenging shoot but I think it would be fun. I would like to partner with a musician to compose the music but I know I don't want piano. I'd like something expressive, though, and perhaps experimental.

1 comment:

Timothy said...

Really no "tinkly piano"? I really like piano. You should definately reconsider. Piano,Piano,Piano...Yeah!